Disney Princess There's a Amazing Disney on Ice Show is coming to Toledo,OH, Here's your Discount!!!!

ladyhartman posted on Dec 11, 2011 at 02:30PM
Once again, some of the best family entertainment around is coming to Toledo, OH. My whole family has such a great time at these events that I can comfortably say yours will too. All the princesses will be there, including Rapunzel and Tiana, as well as Peter Pan and Captain Hook, The Lion King and so many other great character's I'd run out of room trying to mention them all.

The new show, Disney On Ice presents Treasure Trove, will be at the Huntington Center on December 15th , 16th , 17th and 18th. The discount code I’m including will get you 4 tickets for $44. That's a pretty great deal! There's a couple ways you can buy tickets. One way is with this link, link . Just enter the code MOM4 in the box and you're all set. Or, if you would rather order by phone, you can call 1-800-745-3000, and be sure to give them that code with your order. They won't let you double your discounts, and the discount only applies to the regular $15 seats. If you need more tickets, they can also be purchased at the $11 rate.

Please feel free to share this discount with your friends and families. The more the merrier! Have a great time!

I work for Miles Of Marketing (www.milesofmarketing.com) and this information was provided to me by them. We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!
Once again, some of the best family entertainment around is coming to Toledo, OH.  My whole family ha

Disney Princess No replies