Disney Princess Countdown Forum

princecatcher93 posted on Dec 29, 2013 at 07:10PM
This forum we post countdown ideas and what countdowns we finished.
This forum will also hopefully help with:
A) Not doing the Same countdown every week
B) Not having the Same person host a countdown
C) Showing how our opinions have changed
D) Letting us share our ideas with the world!

Countdown's that we should do every Third month (We can do theses after the Fanpop's Favorite Articles)
* Favorite Princesses
* Favorite Princes
* Favorite Movies
* Favorite Couples
* Favorite Villains
* Best looking Princesses
* Best looking Princes
* Best looking Villains
* Best looking Vilainesses
*Best DP Sequel Countdown. Host CRaZy_rawR

Every New Film that comes out or every six months.
* Favorite/best Animation Host. Princecatcher
* Favorite/best songs (Finished)
* Favorite/best score (Finished)
* Favorite/best DP's wardrobe
*Best Story Countdown
*Best Screenplay Countdown

Just For Fun!
Favorite Cinderella's Characters Countdown. Host Silverrose1991

Random (I have yet to place)
Mentally Strongest Princess Countdown. Host Silverrose1991

Comment any countdown ideas you have or ones that you're in the middle of. The Countdowns were stolen from link which you can read here

last edited on Dec 29, 2013 at 07:44PM

Disney Princess 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
smile
Thanks for mentioning my article! I'm glad it was of help. Anyway, I'm hosting:

1. Mentally Strongest Princess Countdown;
2. Favorite Cinderella's Characters Countdown.

I also plan in doing one for Sleeping Beauty ;)

Anyway, I thought that when there is a holiday, like Christmas or Halloween, someone should do a countdown about which princess would enjoy more this holiday. But only next year, of course. No need to do such thing each year.
Silverrose1991 commented…
Also, maybe (if the members agree) we should assing a countdown to each person, if he or she volunteers, instead of you doing the countdown you came up with. I mean, since this is to share ideas... over a year ago
princecatcher93 commented…
That's how they did it last time so I'll put that up. over a year ago
^Kay. It'll be great then. over a year ago
over a year ago prussiaducky said…
Princess to best survive as a politician

Princess who looks best in the color purple

Princess who would be the most popular in a high school setting

Ahhhhkkk I dunno random ideas time
Dude! You should do the politician one!!!! over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Lol I can't as of now, I'm doing like two countdowns, but anyone else wanna do it then take it away! ;D over a year ago
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
What about a Best Story Countdown? I mean, not the script and the filler scenes, blablabla... I mean, which story you like more in general? Like, Cinderella "from rags to riches", and Belle falling in love with a beast. Something like that, just the general idea of the story. It needs development, I know.

And a Best Screenplay Countdown would be good too, I guess. There we would have a more critical point of view and analyze the rhythm of the movie, if there are plotholes or if it is a concise, cohesive plot.
prussiaducky commented…
OOOH I like those!! over a year ago
over a year ago CRaZy_rawR said…
Right now I'm doing Best DP Sequel Countdown. (:

I'm terribly awful at thinking of original countdown ideas, but when I think of one, I'll let you know. :D
I think Best Sequel is great, let's just hope we're never "graced" with any of them in the next thousand years. over a year ago
over a year ago prussiaducky said…
Okay guys how to get an original idea formula

Think of something random!
Then think what princess would the best at it?

Ya got yourself a coutdown
Bowling! over a year ago
Fishing! *Looks over at Ariel* Opps Sorry! over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Well, I think you have to actually think and start eliminating. Like I thought of a lot of stupid ones, and then finally I thought "Hey, this might work!" over a year ago
over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
What if we did a which princess or prince (if their male or female) reminds of us a Fanpop user?
*through clenched teeth* this already got us in confusion, remember? Poor dclairmont. over a year ago
disneygirl7 commented…
dclairmont was only trying to have fun :( over a year ago
Ahh...I didn't see that post. over a year ago
over a year ago dclairmont said…
I'm doing the best role model one right now, and I've done the most relateable one in the past, which I think would be fun to do every six months or something.
prussiaducky commented…
Go away Anna over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
;) over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
much scareded over a year ago
over a year ago shanyuisboss said…
I am doing a most unique DP in terms of looks countdown. Can someone think of a better way to word that?
Most Unique-Looking Princess Countdown? over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
^lol Naaah I don't like the idea of "most unique" because it really depends on where we live or what we have seen. If you live Japan, then the most unique looking would probably be Cinderella or something, while if you live in the UK it would probably be Mulan over a year ago
prussiaducky commented…
Hmm...I think Merida, Mulan, Pocahontas, Jasmine, and Tiana would get to the top five...I'd like to participate :) over a year ago
over a year ago Jayden-G said…
I am currently doing the Best Looking Prince/Princess, Female Villain and Male Villain countdowns (if you did not do it yet, write and explain your list in the answers section).

I'll type another countdown if I think of others.
over a year ago Safira-09 said…
I have a countdown/polls i DONT want to see in the next couple of MONTHS because i hate them.soo.muuuch...)

Which non Princess deserves it the most to become a princess?
Should blablabla be a Dp???1??
Meg totally deserves to be in the Dp line, doesnt she???
AAAAAAAAArggggggggghhhhhhhhhh........XD
*frustration alert*
These polls are repetitive... But what about a Unnoficial DP's songs countdowns? With "I Won't Say I'm in Love", "Good Help the Outcasts" and everything. over a year ago
*God over a year ago
Safira-09 commented…
^I don´t think you can stop those polls, they will come and go..just like my "favorites" ;D No...i wouldn´t do an unofficial doesntmatterwhat here, because it would cause a flood of other countdowns like this and this just isnt the club for them. Maybe in the CAMH spot? over a year ago
over a year ago Swanpride said…
Okay...but kept in mind that I was away, so if I suggest something recently done, don't stone me

Best villain sidekick countdown (I don't think we ever had this one)
Best use of Music (meaning not which movie has the best soundtrack, but in which one is the music used the best for the advantage of the story)
Most impressive achievement (which movie was the most ground-breaking during its time)
Best songs which ended up NOT used in the movie (I am actually not sure if there are that many....but if we include stuff like human again, which was used in a later version, but passed over for the original cut, we might get a decent number)
Best in terms of story-telling (meaning, we search for the movie with the most cohesive story, the smallest number of plot-holes and filler-scenes)
Best character design (not which princess is the most beautiful, but how well does the design go with the characters they are supposed to be, and which ones are most impressive in terms of animation)
Which one would fit most into Slytherin/Griffindor/Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw (I know, we had the question which princess fits into which house the best a couple of times, but how about doing it the other way around?)

I have a too erratic schedule to do any of them, but if someone wants to do one of these, they might be fun.
last edited over a year ago
I love all of your ideas. The ones I look most forward too is (I'm going to use the order you named them) 2, 4, 5 (I suggested the same thing, but I called it screenplay) and 6. And of course, 7. over a year ago
Jayden-G commented…
Your ideas are great. There is only one person who would complain thoughts over a year ago
Safira-09 commented…
^You don´t have to bring that up all the time, just let it rest. over a year ago
over a year ago disneygirl7 said…
I don't know if this idea is any less than stupid, but what if we did a "Best DP Concept Art" countdown? So, first we get the users to submit their favourite concept art of each Princess and then we do polls to find out the best concept art of each Princess. Then, we put them in a countdown and it's just like any other one.
prussiaducky commented…
Ooooh I love that! over a year ago
laugh
GUYS! WHAT IF WE DID A BEST COUNTDOWN COUNTDOWN!?! List All the countdowns (normal ones) and have everyone vote for the one they like best.
disneygirl7 commented…
OMG. Linnea is a genius. over a year ago
That would be so great! over a year ago
Yes, of courae. We're all level-headed here. over a year ago
So far we have
1)Princess to best survive as a politician
2) Princess who looks best in the color purple
3)Princess who would be the most popular in a high school setting
4)Best villain sidekick countdown
5)Best DP Concept Art
6)Best use of Music
7)Best songs which ended up NOT used in the movie
8)Best in terms of story-telling
9)Best character design
10)Which one would fit most into Slytherin/Griffindor/Hufflepuff/Ravencllaw­
11)Best Story Countdown
12)Best Screenplay Countdown
One countdown for each month if we want to.
Yes, I think one for month will do/ over a year ago
I hope we start with 11. Who will host the countdown? over a year ago