Zikkiforever
324anna
last edited on Feb 25, 2014 at 12:12AM

Disney Princess 87 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 87

over a year ago CRaZy_rawR said…
Party. x3 hehe. We're obviously the coolest team.
Okay.. Team leader! Y'all vote out of the three of us. :3 uhm.. yeah. Oh, and just being curious.. Where's Poca on your lists? ^-^
over a year ago purplerose17 said…
Well, Annika's been on Fanpop the longest, so I vote for her. Pocahontas is my #4 but I still love her a lot.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Awh, thanks, doll! ^-^. O over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
And love where Poca is. If she's anyone's top five or six I'm so happy. over a year ago
324anna commented…
she's my 5 over a year ago
over a year ago zikkiforever said…
Agreed Annika is the biggest Poca fan,deserves to be the elder and been on here the longest. So Annika wins it is 2 for her and no matter who she votes for she is outnumbered.

Congrats Annika!!!!!!!!

Poca is my number 3 with Anna and Elsa.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Awh, thanks. ;D I'm honored to be captain. over a year ago
Oh and are we doing the change your icon to Pocahontas thing? I know the teams done it last time. Are we doing it again?
CRaZy_rawR commented…
You can if you want, but you don't have to. ^-^ over a year ago
I decided to change my icon in honour of Poca! Plus I will be singing colours of the wind on soundcloud tomorrow for Poca. I am not good with editing so the icon didn't come out too great.
I decided to change my icon in honour of Poca! Plus I will be singing colours of the wind on soundclo
purplerose17 commented…
The icon looks great! over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
I like it a lot. I sang CotW too on SoundCloud, just not in the competition. (: over a year ago
324anna commented…
how do you put two photos together? sorry for the stupid question, but I have no idea over a year ago
zikkiforever commented…
Well I have an app on my iPad called pic,is and that is how I do them. I don't know how everybody else does them. I put them through there and then any further editing needed will go through pixlr or lunapic over a year ago
over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
Hey team Pocahontas, I have a user who wanted to join your team. 324anna is her/his user name, I wanted to make sure you knew.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Ooh, okay! I'll send her a message to come on over. ;p over a year ago
First task at hand:
Each of us needs to make an icon or icons of Pocahontas! We will all vote on our favorite when the time comes. Lets try and get our icons done by March 1st. Remember you can make more than one, but only can be submitted to Linnea. Have fun. If you have any questions comment or message me. (:
purplerose17 commented…
Um I don't know how to make an icon over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Okay, you download a picture on your computer and upload it on a editing sight. This one is the easiest: picmonkey.co over a year ago
324anna commented…
ok! but I haven't made an icon ever again so I'm not sure that it will be nice... over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
It's okay! You submit multiple icons on this forum, so practice makes perfect. :3 Either way, it's about the fun of Team Games! over a year ago
For some reason, it won't let me upload images on this forum. Here's the link to my first icon:

link
zikkiforever commented…
Love it! over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Thanks! over a year ago
Ok I am going to submit this one as mine. And the one in my profile picture-

link
Ok I am going to submit this one as mine.      And the one in my profile picture-

http://images6.f
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Really love this! :3 So purty. over a year ago
Out of curiosity who do you guys think Poca is better with?John Rolfe or John Smith.

I prefer John Smith. He is my number 1 on my favourite Prince list(even through half of the 'princes' aren't actually princes)

I never actually saw Pocahontas 2 though in years.
purplerose17 commented…
John Smith cuz he is a hottie and actually cares about Poca and says one of the most romantic lines ever! over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
I would say Rolfe. I just like their relationship more. I do adore her with Smith too. over a year ago
324anna commented…
Yeah the truth is they don't like him because of the movie which is historically inaccurate. I guess they're both very underrated. over a year ago
My very first icon! Yay! (Sorry if it sucks...)
My very first icon! Yay! (Sorry if it sucks...)
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Great! over a year ago
purplerose17 commented…
Thank you! over a year ago
zikkiforever commented…
I really like that effect on the photo over a year ago
324anna commented…
I love it! over a year ago
Here is my second icon! ;p
Here is my second icon! ;p
purplerose17 commented…
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Thanks, doll. c: over a year ago
zikkiforever commented…
It is so cute! I love it too over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Thank you too. ^^ over a year ago
over a year ago 324anna said…
Is it too small/horrible?
Is it too small/horrible?
zikkiforever commented…
Beautiful, but I think they are required to be square. over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Ooh, I love it. I can make it square if that's the one we vote so no problem. ^^ over a year ago
purplerose17 commented…
It's beautiful! I love the swirly things in the bottom! (I know. My photo editing vocabulary is very extensive) over a year ago
324anna commented…
Oh thank you and I'm sorry for the shape, I didn't know that it had to be square... And purplerose17 my editing vocabulary is worse. over a year ago
One question: Do I have to change my icon to a Pocahontas one?
zikkiforever commented…
I did out of team spirit and appreciation for Poca. Though I asked this and we decided you can if you want, you don't have to. over a year ago
This is the second one. Sorry if it's too bad, but I'm trying my best.
This is the second one. Sorry if it's too bad, but I'm trying my best.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Love this one also! What program did you use? over a year ago
324anna commented…
pixlr.com/o-matic/ and picmonkey over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Ooh, cool. I really need to try out pixlr. over a year ago
Announcement:
Icons are due on March 1st, which is in three days! :3 We will start voting for our favorite Pocahontas icon on that day. Voting will end on March 2nd, so try and get your votes in on the 1st! Whichever icon gets the most votes, I will submit to Linnea. :D
324anna commented…
Great! Can you explain me how do we vote because I'm kinda confused. Do we vote here? over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Yep. I'll make a quick collage of all the icons we submit. They will each have a number. In the comments, you will just pick whichever icon you like best. The icon that has the most votes I will send to Linnea. :3 over a year ago
324anna commented…
Thanks for the help! over a year ago
Second icon for contest!
Second icon for contest!
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Like this one a lot too! over a year ago
324anna commented…
It is gorgeous! over a year ago
zikkiforever commented…
Really pretty over a year ago
zikkiforever commented…
Wow! Love it over a year ago
over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
Hey team Pocahontas! (Question, what is Pocahontas favorite dance?) Anyway, I'm just cheeking up on you guys, if you have any questions, comment, message me or sent out a show out on twitter or tumblr or something (Don't really do twitter or trumblr)
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Mkay, we will be in touch if we need anything. (: and the dance thing uhm.. over a year ago
princecatcher93 commented…
It's a joke, think about it. over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
OMG HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT THE FIRST TIME?? XD over a year ago
The third icon!
The third icon!
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Another, great icon! :3 over a year ago
zikkiforever commented…
Really nice over a year ago
324anna commented…
Thank you :) over a year ago
So, is anyone going to submit anymore icons? If not, choose between these icons and vote in the comments:

*zikkiforever's first icon
*my first icon
*zikkiforever's second icon
*purplerose17's first icon
*my second icon
*324anna's first icon
*324anna's second icon
*purplerose17's second icon
*324anna's third icon

All icons (and/or links) are above and are in chronological order. Please, do not vote for yourself. ;p

My vote is 324anna's second icon. :D
I vote for CRaZy_rawR's 2nd icon
I vote for CRaZy_rawR's first icon :)
I vote for 324anna's second icon
over a year ago ShadowintheDark said…
Can I join the team? C;

If I can, I vote for your first icon, Annika.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
I will run it by Linnea real quick. over a year ago
purplerose17 commented…
It's all up to Linnea, but you'd be an awesome addition to the team! over a year ago
It's a tie for the icon we're sending. Which would you like to represent us in the Team Games?
It's a tie for the icon we're sending. Which would you like to represent us in the Team Games?
Do I have to vote? It is obvious that I'll pick the second icon (CRaZy_rawR's) because the other is mine.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
That's fine. You don't have to. ;p over a year ago
I vote for Annika's!
I vote for Annika's too (if I'm on the team. Am I yet?)
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Linnea hasn't been online since I asked. I don't mind if you participate with us until she says yes or no. You are only voting for the moment, and it's not like you made an icon. It's all cool. :3 over a year ago
I'm gonna give everyone until 2:00 (eastern time) which is four and a half hours to vote between the two icons. We really need to submit one. ;p
I know zikkiforever didn't get a chance to vote, but we need to keep this going. Looks like we are submitting my icon. I'll let everyone know when the an what the next event is.
Sorry guys I went away for the weekend to Wales and the internet was rubbish. I only just got back. I am fine with the one we are submitting. I would of voted for that,
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Okay, that's good to know. over a year ago
Anybody here on the forum? Anybody. Until the next challenge we could maybe get to know each other or somet.
Please everyone vote and comment! Do not pick Team Poca. c: We just want to make sure no one is cheating, so pleaseeee comment. Not that yall are cheaters or anything. ;p

link
Second Challenge
Okay, we need to write an article about why we love Pocahontas. I was thinking we could each write a paragraph or so about everything we love about her. Also, we need to make a banner, draw Pocahontas, and we need to put our team icon in the article somewhere.

You can do both a drawing and banner, or just do one or he other, but please submit the writing c: Also, please comment below on what you would like to do.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
I'm going to do both a banner and drawing. By the way, we will vote on our favorites like we did with the icon. over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
And the deadline is March 20! over a year ago
zikkiforever commented…
I also done a picture a bit rubbish. I will post it tomoz though cause it is late where I am from. over a year ago
Mkay, I know we only need one drawing, but I want our article to be big and adorable. :3 So, we can pick how ever many of our drawings we want to include, same thing with the banner. Also, if you own any Poca merchandise would you please take a picture? If you don't, which is prolly likely, that's fine, but I just want our article to be perfect! :D
Is this the correct size? C;
Is this the correct size? C;
purplerose17 commented…
Idk, but it looks amazing! over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
That's the right size. (: over a year ago
My Pocahontas drawing! I'm super proud of it!!!
Sorry, I took a sideways picture, but we can always rotate, right?
My Pocahontas drawing! I'm super proud of it!!!
Sorry, I took a sideways picture, but we can always
zikkiforever commented…
Honestly beautfiul. over a year ago
purplerose17 commented…
Thank you!!!!!!! over a year ago
CRaZy_rawR commented…
I can rotate it when I put it in the article. This gorgeous! over a year ago
Here is my crappy drawing.
Here is my crappy drawing.
purplerose17 commented…
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Awh, thanks. over a year ago
zikkiforever commented…
Wow over a year ago
324anna commented…
Its beautiful! over a year ago
I know we are meant to be doing Poca, but it failed. If I can fix the pic I will show it. SonI drew Meeko! I am just about to colour him. Here is him uncoloured
I know we are meant to be doing Poca, but it failed. If I can fix the pic I will show it. SonI drew M
zikkiforever commented…
Oops didn't realise it was rotated that way. Sorry over a year ago
I think it looks better uncoloured really.
I think it looks better uncoloured really.
324anna commented…
aww very cute! over a year ago
heart
There is no doubt that by now, a lot of people know Pocahontas is my favorite princess. I love her for many reasons, which makes it hard for me to narrow it down. People find Poca boring. Me? No. People fail to realize a war is about to happen between two people she loves. In no way, shape, or for can Pocahontas dilly dally around. That's why I love her! We see her fun, adventurous, playful personality from the start, and she develops into a mature lady. She doesn't do this because she wants to; she does it because she has to. Pocahontas is both on the pessimistic and optimistic side of the spectrum. I will be honest. I love pessimism. Pocahontas is a lovable, enjoyable character that has yet to fail to put a smile on my face.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Your part of the article doesn't need to be this long; you can decide your length. Please try and get this part in soon! c: over a year ago
ShadowintheDark commented…
I was waiting for someone to write there paragraph so I would have an example. xD over a year ago
zikkiforever commented…
Nice! over a year ago
Pocahontas is a timeless, breathtaking character in both personality and looks. Her amazing connection with nature and the world is refreshing and brings something new to the Disney Princess lineup. She is energetic, adorable, and is such a great addition to the DP's. Pocahontas knows when to have fun and when to be serious. She is an inspiration on mine and I aspire to be as wise, thoughtful, and kind as Pocahontas is someday. Those are just some of the reasons I love her so dearly! <33
CRaZy_rawR commented…
over a year ago
zikkiforever commented…
^That over a year ago
Without a doubt, Pocahontas is one of my favourites due to her unique personality. Throughout the movie we can see Pocahontas mature and that is what I love, how she develops throughout such a short space of time. In difficulty situations, Poca is very quick at thinking and comes up with a soloution, I admire her for that wisdom and connection with nature too. There is so much depth to a Pocahontas and I love that. When I first saw Pocahontas, I had mixed feeling about this new kind of princess. I do love her ever so dearly now, Pocahontas broke the princess stereotype. There is much I could say about her in such a short paragraph, but I just want to end with how she is somebody to aspire too. Pocahontas sacrificed so much for her people and her heart. So many wonderous qualities in one character only makes me love Pocahontas more than ever!
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Love this. ♥ over a year ago
Okay, so this is what we need.
•Paragraphs from 324anna and purplerose17. c:
•Up to seven more drawings
•Maybe another banner for more options (I will make one)

Then, I will put it all together and send it over to Linnea. :3
This I similar to the above banner, but a worse version with different pics on the end
This I similar to the above banner, but a worse version with different pics on the end
Here is a banner I made.
Here is a banner I made.
Another one.
Another one.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
I just put a bunch of icons I made together to make these crappy banners. /: I am making a better one later. over a year ago
324anna commented…
It's great! over a year ago
Pocahontas is one of my favourite princesses because of her wonderful personality. She's adventurous, fun, playful and brave, but it's impressive how she can also be wise, serious and mature when she has to deal with a difficult situation. I admire her free spirit, her independence and her courage. I love her relationship with the animals and generally the nature and how she's able to make other people love them too (John Smith). Another feature that I like on her, even though many people consider it as a flaw, is her indecisiveveness. I'm very indecisive so I can relate to her and I personally believe that the fact that she took her time before she made her decision, shows how intelligent and wise she is. It's better to be late, than do something that you'll regret later. In addition, I like her relationship with Nakoma, it reminds me of my relationship with my best friend. Finally, I like how Pocahontas chose to go with the man that made her truly happy (John Rolfe) and not with her first love, that shows her smarts and her realism.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
This <3 over a year ago
Just some messing around. :3
Just some messing around. :3