Disney Princess Picture Hunt Game

courtney7488 posted on Jun 18, 2009 at 03:44AM
I've seen this in other spots, and thought it would be fun to do here!

Someone requests a picture of something, and it is the other users' job to find that picture. For example person 1 requests a picture of Cinderella. The other users search for a picture of Cinderella; the person who finds the pictures posts it, and then requests another picture.

First up:
Find a picture of the original Disney princess- Snow White.
last edited on Dec 08, 2009 at 05:33AM

Disney Princess 11064 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 11064

over a year ago tiffany88 said…
Find a pic of Pocahontas singing "Just around the riverbend".
last edited over a year ago
Find a pic of Pocahontas singing "Just around the riverbend".
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
smile
"I look once more. Just around the riverbend". I love this movie. Alright find Mulan with the other three princess from Mulan 2. Any one will do but not fanart
"I look once more. Just around the riverbend". I love this movie. Alright find Mulan with the other t
over a year ago princess_caz said…
smile
is this ok? now find one of belle singing. (no fanart please) =)
is this ok? now find one of belle singing. (no fanart please) =)
Find a pic of Ariel and Titon from the first movie.
Find a pic of Ariel and Titon from the first movie.
Like this. Next find Goofy talking to Ariel and Eric holding a heart. Not Fanart Hint: It's in the Tv show The House of Mouse if can't find it think about what the heart Goofy's holding would represent.
Like this. Next find Goofy talking to Ariel and Eric holding a heart. Not Fanart Hint: It's in the Tv
over a year ago aiemerrysirius said…
TADA! WOW, great one! :D

Next: Ariel riding a seahorse.

TADA! WOW, great one! :D

Next: Ariel riding a seahorse.
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
Is that heart a clock? Or what does it represent?
I think it's a menu for valentine's day at the house of mouse.

The episode here:
link
Ohh, okay, cool. Thanks.
cool
Yeah, no prob. ;)
Find a pic of Cinderella in her castel's kitchen.(from the second movie)
Find a pic of Cinderella in her castel's kitchen.(from the second movie)
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
Like this? Or how about this one (the cap was taken in between shots, so it looks weird): link

Now find me a screencap of Ariel riding a fish on a merry-go-round (not a seahorse, just a normal fish).

HINT: It's in an episode of The Little Mermaid TV Series.
Like this? Or how about this one (the cap was taken in between shots, so it looks weird): http://magi
laugh
haha I found it. She is on a pink fish. Oh, and aiemerrysirius your right about the Valentine's Heart being a menu I think one of the orders was Happily Ever After Dinner Mint
haha I found it. She is on a pink fish. Oh, and aiemerrysirius your right about the Valentine's Heart
laugh
Don't beleive me well here It was kind of blury, but who am I kidding the first one is slightly blurry too. Find Belle and the Beast in the ballroom after the big chandelier almost fell on them. Not fanart
Don't beleive me well here It was kind of blury, but who am I kidding the first one is slightly blurr
big smile
^^YAY SOMEONE FOUND IT! =] =] =] =] =] =D =D =D =D =D

Oh, and I love that commercial! *runs off to find screencap*
over a year ago madisonsavanna said…
That was harder than it sounded! Find a picture of Cinderella with her hair down while she's wearing the silver dress, NOT fanart nor from sequal
That was harder than it sounded! Find a picture of Cinderella with her hair down while she's wearing
Aha! I got it! Now, get me a screencap from the scene where Aurora and Phillip are dancing in the clouds and her dress is changing from pink to blue.
Aha! I got it! Now, get me a screencap from the scene where Aurora and  Phillip are dancing in the cl
laugh
haha I thought she never had her hair down in that dress. Oh, Madisonsavanna good job finding it. I deleted the hint i mentioned because I thought you'd have a good idea where it might be. But very proud you found it. Okay find Jasmine who fell on top of Phil. It's in a TV series of Hercules where Hercules and Aladdin meet. IT'S called Arabian Night. I think
Oh dang firegirl 1515 you beat me and my picture never came up ugh well, here's yours. Hope it counts *crossing fingers*
Oh dang firegirl 1515 you beat me and my picture never came up ugh well, here's yours. Hope it counts
over a year ago goofeygoober723 said…
smile
i saw this the other day and i thought it looked fun, so i was wondering if i can play too.
big smile
Sure! You can just hop in whenever you want- there's no joining or leaving.
smile
Okay goofeygoober723 where looking for a screencap of Jasmine who has fallen on Phil. It was in the Hercules TV sereis episode I think Arabian night.
over a year ago goofeygoober723 said…
heart
awesome, thanks for filling me in
Oooh, good one! Next: Ariel, Aurora, and Jasmine as robots (fanart).
Oooh, good one! Next: Ariel, Aurora, and Jasmine as robots (fanart).
over a year ago LionaChoco said…
Is this pic ok?
(by archangeldreadnought on Deviantart)
Find picture of Ariel with Flounder in her hair (not fanart)
Is this pic ok?
(by archangeldreadnought on Deviantart)
Find picture of Ariel with Flounder in her
over a year ago kiraragirl200 said…
Now find a picture of Jasmine wearing her purple dress
(Flounder looks like he's sleeping in her hair lol)
Now find a picture of Jasmine wearing her purple dress
(Flounder looks like he's sleeping in her hair
over a year ago princess_caz said…
here you go! now find one of tiana singing "almost there" ^-^
here you go! now find one of tiana singing "almost there" ^-^
Find a pic of Cinderella with her stepsister Anastasia.
Find a pic of Cinderella with her stepsister Anastasia.
over a year ago JoeyTribbiani said…
hope this works

next: a pic of the princesses making funny faces

hope this works

next: a pic of the princesses making funny faces
big smile
Here you go! Now, get me a pic of Cinderella and Tony Stark (not Iron Man, just Tony Stark. Yes, I am a nerd thank you [=)
Here you go! Now, get me a pic of Cinderella and Tony Stark ([i]not[/i] Iron Man, just Tony Stark. Ye
smile
Here ya go. Okay I'm ganna award a picture prize (jaja I'm so bored and had free time)for who ever finds it first. Find all 9 disney princess. Your hint is you have seen it on this page.
Here ya go. Okay I'm ganna award a picture prize (jaja I'm so bored and had free time)for who ever fi
Here, do you mean the banner? Anyways, if this is right, find me a pic of Cinderella annoying Ariel with a vuvuzela (no I'm not going to tell you what that is. You should know it by now- It's been popular/annoying for weeks!)
Here, do you mean the banner? Anyways, if this is right, find me a pic of Cinderella annoying Ariel w
big smile
Yay you figured it out. On my first try I wanted to see if anybody realized I meant the banner. Now I'll go look for your pic.Now your prize The Party Crasher.
Yay you figured it out. On my first try I wanted to see if anybody realized I meant the banner. Now I
Yay! I feel like a winner ^v^

Lol @ the party crasher pic =]
big smile
Found it but I'll admit it I had no idea wat a vuvuzela was. Any way find the princess being first time guests in Disneyland. Hint aurora's wearing a Jackskelington face t-shirt (I think). Oh, and props go to *Anime-Ray for this pic. Their being rebels
Found it but I'll admit it I had no idea wat a  vuvuzela was. Any way find the princess being first t
over a year ago skypirate said…
Picture by Anime-Ray (deviantart).
Find a picture of Mulan cutting her hair with the sword.
Picture by Anime-Ray (deviantart).
Find a picture of Mulan cutting her hair with the sword.
over a year ago skypirate said…
Got it! By ValerieGallery (deviantart. of course)
Got it! By ValerieGallery (deviantart. of course)
laugh
Jajaja Thier Rebels. Now find Aurora showing Cinderella her new
cat ears
Jajaja Thier Rebels. Now find Aurora showing Cinderella her new 
cat ears
wink
But let us get a closer look at Mulan's cut hair
But let us get a closer look at Mulan's cut hair
Amazing.
big smile
Here it is! Now, find me a pic of any princess besides Auroraas a a character from Disney's new reboot, TRON.

Image credit goes to anime-ray on deviantart.
Here it is! Now, find me a pic of any princess [b][u][i]besides Aurora[/i][/u][/b]as a a character fr
smile
Jasmine okay. Now find Cinderella getting revenge on her step mom. By JosephB222 deviant art.
Jasmine okay. Now find Cinderella getting revenge on her step mom. By JosephB222 deviant art.
Hey quick question. Please correct me if wrong but we have 4 white, 1 French, 1 Persian, 1 African-American, 1 mermaid, 1 Native American, and 1 Chinese leading ladies. My question is this do you guys think we should have a Latina Princess????
(Latina as in also, Mexican, Hispanic In case you never knew)
^^Yes, in fact the people on this spot have been talking about that for a while. My guess is that she's in the works, because if not, then the whole Latin American community will be just about ready to kill Disney. And she better not be stereotypical (because, as a Hispanic myself, I hate the stereotypes that go along with being Spanish/Hispanic).
I am curious on wat story they should use I think it should be
The Princess and the Pea
I don't think they used that yet or have they?
What's the story behind the fanart picture of Aurora getting buttons from Disneyland? I don't understand the joke.
big smile
@rigo1315: That's EXACTLY the story I always thought they should use! The only Princess and the Pea that's been done is a really bad Disney ripoff one. I even wrote a little story based off the Princess and the Pea that had a Hispanic princess in it, just because I was tired of waiting for Disney to come up with one.

@TigerRanma: Usually you only get those "First Time at Disney" buttons for little kids. That's why they're all pastel blues and pinks- it's usually for babies.
That's cool I really hope they do. Rapunzal could have been good for that but the hole story was her long golden hair. Which would never be able to make her Latina enough. But they should make an animated Princess and the Pea they could use sights like Spain or Mexico to inspire them.
laugh
TigerRanma the whole story is that they have had enought being trapped in Disney Princess Fantasy Faire in Disneyland so they went to have fun in the park. Which makes them Rebels. Their ganna get stopped by the Disneyland Po Po (security/ police) Take a look. Oh, I apoligize for interupting our game where still looking for Cinderella getting revenge on her stepmom.
TigerRanma the whole story is that they have had enought being trapped in Disney Princess Fantasy Fai
big smile
Oh, firegirl1515 I've been doing that too. It's not finished but I think it'll be desent. I'm using this to movitvate me.
Oh, firegirl1515 I've been doing that too. It's not finished but I think it'll be desent. I'm using t